Welcome to Emoticon Paradise

An Emoticon Lover's Dream

This is a GRAPHIC INTENSE blog.
If you would like to comment on any of the posts,
use the comment link located at the bottom of every post.

GOT LOST?
Click this key main pageto return to the main blog page.




Create a cyber earthquake

Choose Your Destination
This blog currently has well over 20,000 graphics on it. I lost track a long time ago of exactly how many graphics there are. Because there are so many of them, I've broken them down into drop-down menus for easier navigation. Simply choose the type of graphic you want to view from any of the drop down menus, and then click on the GO button next to that menu. You will automatically JUMP to that blog entry, without having to navigate through each of the graphical posts. If at any time you would like to return to the main page of this blog, simply click on the KEY icon at the top of every page.

Select Category ~~ Then Click GO
Currently, there are viewing this blog.




Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Latest Creation

I had a bit of free time tonight, so i decided to play around with my computer. Its been a while since i created an emoticon, so i decided to do one of Spiderman. You see, my son is all excited about the new Spiderman 3 movie that will be coming out in May of 2007. When he asks who the bad guy is, i donno what to tell him, other than the rumors circulating the net. So i simply say i donno, and leave it up to his imagination.

Here is the emoticon i made this morning deplicting how i see Spiderman telling my son he doesn't know....



My attempt was to make the smiley resemble Spiderman, yet still be small enough to be considered an emoticon. I used blues and reds to create him and his well-known suit. I really hope you can tell its Spiderman. The eyes were a bit hard to make pointed like teardrops, but i think i succeeded. Or at least i hope i did for the viewer. This emoticon is similar to the shrugging smiley emoticon i've got posted on my site. The difference is that its not a stick figure with a big bobble head, its actually a superhero, in full costume.




**UPDATE**
I created another one tonight. Its spiderman clapping:


**UPDATE to an UPDATE**
Here are a few more of my Spiderman Emoticons:



The above is a screenshot of some of the spiderman emoticons i've made. These and many more can be found on my message board in this thread. Since i've made over a dozen of these spidey emotes, i'd rather keep them in one place to insure that all of them get posted. Feel free to drop on by my message board and take a peek at all the spiderman emoticons i've made. It is sure to be a collection every spiderman fan will want, and i'll keep adding to it as long as i'm making them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home